wiki:WP6

the starting point for WP6: CIM Creation



related requirements

...coming soon...

related use-cases

...coming soon...

related tickets

open

#95
Revised Infrastructure
#143
decisions / questions
#202
Mapping Variables to Components: Obvious
#246
Questionnaire Approval Procedure
#248
Questionnaire Timeline
#252
Questionnaire Validation protocol: UML sequence diagrams
#258
Mapping Variables to Components: Controversial
#262
Controlled vocabulary for Platforms
#299
add platform attributes from CIM and from ticket:280
#314
Will License, Rights (or both) be collected by the questionnaire?
#326
Capturing definitions for terms in the mindmaps
#327
file upload of local information about model, activity, ... into CMPI5 questionnaire
#336
can we make the simulation description required?
#341
Default Font Size (Guidance Needed)
#356
Ancillary Files etc
#361
create an overall guidance video
#367
hook up the viewer to the qn
#371
Grouping experiments by core and tier etc
#376
Create roadmap for navigating the questionnaire
#395
how do we expect users to define processor components in the q'naire?
#411
What should we do about postprocessing after the data submission
#418
need to add the progress status bar to the summary page
#424
Place of the 'Save' and 'Return' buttons
#428
Duplicate a file description needed?
#437
baseview assign needs to be laid out better for multiple entities
#450
capturing values for other
#451
coupling frequency units
#478
model components changing colour if they've been filled in and/or if no field has been filled in
#482
formatting issue
#483
Experiment Length Ambiguity
#490
Display model editors on the summary page
#491
Add more explanatory text for responsible parties
#496
SAVE Warning message
#497
Component Attributes at top Model level needs explanatory text
#500
Clarify requirement to declare Variables as well as Files wrt ICs and BCs
#503
Extra text for Simulation Tab: Required Inputs and Couplings
#504
Simulation Tab: Refers to "Input Coupling" button which doesn't exist
#507
Simulation Tab: Reword text in Conformance frame
#522
Review enumeration lists before release
#527
Provide Validated Document Export for ESG
#533
EnsembleInputMods: What info is required in the Inputs Box?
#541
Highlight mandatory fields
#544
Numerical Requirements: Comment out "rogue" initial conditions
#560
change text on resolve inputs page
#571
Write questionnaire FAQ
#587
assigning modelmods to a simulation is a bit funny
#588
logout button needed in base template
#593
Need configurable URL prefix for case where Questionnaire run from non-root location
#602
Software audit to catalogue all processing software
#604
Provide a complete example of questionnaire output for ESG
#606
“Send to CMIP5” button should be renamed as “Send for review”
#607
Make the text view and html view of questionnaire public
#608
Have a look at what we can do about genealogy of files
#609
Reference in questionnaire/link to information about naming ensembles/extended runs
#610
Liaise with Karl about guidelines and examples for questionnaire on CMIP5 website
#615
Draft questionnaire launch email announcement for CMIP5
#616
What happens to old references if artefact being referred to changes?
#618
Link screencasts tutorials from the help page of the questionnaire
#619
Is there any CMIP3 metadata which isn’t in our questionnaire?
#642
Copying questionnaire instances between institutions
#643
Contact policy for modellers in the questionnaire
#645
Reviewing and quality control of questionnaire results
#646
Extended experiments layout
#648
What other screencast tutorials do we want for the questionnaire?
#653
Missing years in a run
#656
How will the questionnaire deal with hindcasts?
#661
Controlled vocabulary for zero level model type
#662
implement drop down list for zero level model type
#663
mandatory vs. optional entries in the questionnaire
#665
Update input details for "Input resolution"
#674
Loading Activity Error
#676
User required to fill out longname to declare unimplemented sub-model
#677
Add text to inform user that there is no need to fill out own institution's party details
#678
Replicate Grid choice downwards
#683
Document TAMIP experiments in questionnaire
#684
Documenting non-overlapping "ensembles" for CMIP5
#688
possible hole in questionnaire cardinality checks
#706
dropdown list windows do not close once the selection done
#707
SERVICES SPRINT 10 - Interfacing to THREDDS server for CIM instances creation
#708
SERVICES SPRINT 10 - Connection between CIM objects especially dataObject <--> simulationRun / experiment
#716
"top level" component uses "Attributes" rather than "General Attributes"
#722
Compile udunits lists for qn unit entries
#723
Upload of internal infomation from XML into the CMIP5 questionnaire
#733
CMIP5 Questionnaire Development Effort
#736
CIM schema component of validation sequence
#737
Schematron component of validation sequence
#742
Live updates to definitions in the mindmaps ?
#747
Files: "mostly used in experiment" list not working
#749
No Scroll bar on cf netcdf dropdown list for file variables
#750
Filter simulations by experiments on the summary page
#751
the source simulation appears in the related simulation list
#756
Create 'Quality CIM' interface in questionnaire
#758
pre-populate component long name box in the questionnaire
#759
Files page - re order
#760
questionnaire error if you delete a reference
#761
Incorporate CIM schema and CMIP5 validation into Questionnaire
#768
Write override for Yui button Listener
#771
model mod: parameter change appears as code mod!
#775
workaround for lxml bug exposed by validation code
#783
Read - only access to questionnaire
#785
delete dummy CNRM/CERFACS entries
#786
branded start and help pages for the questionnaire.
#787
Create a 'site down/under construction' page
#788
Demonstration Telcos
#790
Responsible party page validation
#802
Django 1.2 validatoin bug
#804
Support federated qc tools
#808
Link to DRS information is not resolved properly on ensemble page
#811
Consider improving the logic on the model mods from simulation page
#812
copy conformances from one simulation to another
#814
simulation copy doesn't copy closures
#817
input mods are not available for simulations
#840
Allow reference to already described components/grid components
#846
Do we want to ask ensemble information for ensemble member 1?
#850
improve the 'deleting' of attributes
#852
Add skinnable banner text to Qctool webpages
#853
Complete the Report html view
#854
All pages should have a uniform look and feel.
#855
Better instructions needed on home page
#856
Help text icon or tooltip needed in qctool
#858
Support direct upload of XML for the report page
#859
(python) command line tool for creating reports
#861
check that each of the questionnaire validation rules works before 1.1 is released
#866
metadataid and documentversion are the same
#868
Feeds, DocumentSets and a Test for Sylvia
#871
XML Quality records don't show subissues
#872
versioning documents when submitting to CMIP5
#873
Allow copying of models with/without bindings
#879
Ring Gary Strand at NCAR to discuss the questionnaire complexity and other concerns
#882
update the "about.html" tab
#886
longName of components & implemented button
#894
why are there missing indices in the PG database?
#897
Introduce 'pop-up box' style functionality for adding/attaching
#899
Restructuring of the QN general layout
#900
modify style sheets to improve styling
#905
platform and simulation processors
#906
CV updates to platforms
#914
mandatory and optional parts of the questionnaire grid questions
#915
Fix experiment XML files for ESG ingest and display
#917
Log questionnaire usage
#918
Associate grid file to the grid description
#921
Model mods for perturbed physics ensembles
#924
When is a document sets are ready to send to CMIP5?
#929
bias correction in the questionnaire?
#931
Questionnaire Reporting - model description league table
#932
fix id on experiment 5.4 doc
#934
questionnaire to gather info about both platforms and deployments
#935
questionnaire and CIM need to be able to handle deployments
#936
drs matching
#937
provide a drs matching query view of the questionnaire
#939
what happened Mark's descriptions and references?
#940
New simulation relationship required
#941
Conformance for partial fulfilment of a spatiotemporal constraint
#943
Alert user to simultaneous access to a qn page
#953
Support unknown property values
#958
Validation working with CIM1.5
#959
grid validation required
#963
Validation Report Usability
#967
simulation duration Days or Years display error
#968
simulation start date can be empty
#970
ancil bindings can not be saved
#971
viewer fails with latest translator code
#973
Changes to Input Conformance require updates to validation
#975
Input components satisfying bindings should be exempt from usual componentProperty validation
#977
Grid: Incomplete export of CompositeGridDiscretization values with 'composite' GridDiscretization value
#980
Inconsistent constraint in grids
#981
Update q2cim translation on ticket 244 wiki
#982
Add in a schema check after validation has completed succesfully
#987
questionnaire validation error
#988
how to handle the extra information in component descriptions
#989
scope possibility of removing repeated text in questionnaire output
#990
Deal with questionnaire XML component properties that are fields
#993
A change in the questionnaire database required an update to the experiment xml
#994
Make mindmap to questionnaire checker available through a web browser
#995
Be able to update metadata in the questionnaire
#996
Encourage users to give more conformance info
#997
add experiment 7.4 to the questionnaire
#1004
No common key between TDS-DRS data and CIM instances
#1006
validation status as progress mark for model descriptions
#1007
cmip5qn:qnDRS in the atom feed
#1008
QC CMIP5 Metafor records
#1010
Construct a list of new questions to add to questionnaire post-IPCC LA3

closed

#88
Test and / or evaluation
#89
Definition of CIM creation Tools
#90
Automatic Capture Tools
#91
Revised Automatic Capture Tools
#92
Prototype Human GUI
#93
Human GUI
#94
CIM creation tool infrastructure
#142
Requirements
#145
Use cases
#192
Develop CMIP5 Questionnaire
#193
Extracting metadata from code and verifying metadata with code
#194
Develop CMIP5 questionnaire list of requirements and constraints
#195
Sequence diagram/flowchart/storyline through questionairre
#197
Talk with Bob Drach re. ESG Publisher
#198
Controlled vocabulary - liaison with scientists to fill in gaps
#199
Arrange telco with Sylvia for controlled vocab and Dy-Core recap
#200
Put CMIP5 questionnaire and controlled vocabulary mind maps on Metafor site
#203
Email Allyn with already built lists of controlled vocabulary
#204
Clarify with CMIP and WGCM re Metafor's role in obtaining CMIP5 metadata
#213
Ingest controlled vocabulary mind maps into the CIM
#216
Organise grids telco
#217
Email Metafor list with UML of Curator grids package
#238
Build a django prototype of the storyline
#240
implement frames under django framework
#241
Implement tree navigation
#242
Create example images of questionnaire panes
#243
Implement questionnaire panes in django
#244
Ingest mindmap content to provide controlled vocab for the questionnaire
#245
Flattening mindmaps to deal with complex parameters
#247
Ingest ESG Dyanamical Core CV
#249
Mapping questionnaire concepts to CIM concepts
#250
CMIP5 Conformance Mindmaps
#251
CMIP5 Conformance CIM Instances
#253
Questionnaire Validation Protocol: Establishing Policy
#254
Questionnaire Validation Protocol: Technical Implementation
#255
CMIP5 Conformance: data upload and data description
#256
Coupling: Software Components
#257
Mapping Variable to Components: Obvious
#260
Reusable Concepts
#261
Ocean Dynamical Core CV
#269
CMIP5 Questionaire alpha2
#270
first choice not selected in Q param CV
#271
When an error is detected in a form, previous choices are lost
#272
Short and Long names in model description
#273
Need to provide a page for associating outputs with components
#274
Email address not replicated through
#275
Clicking on tab deletes entered info
#276
Positioning of Value and Options
#278
Consistancy with AR4
#284
redundant conformances
#285
Still get hangs on addsub
#286
modify reference from component page is broken
#287
Confusing use of term 'Template' on Summary page.
#288
Unify presentation of models and simulations on Summary page
#289
Input fields require hints / tooltips
#290
Specification of conformance method on Simulation page
#291
Behaviour of 'type' and 'implemented' fields on Model definition page
#292
Minor tweak to help text on Simulations master page
#293
How will model grids be defined?
#294
fix use of implemented tag
#295
if we edit the model we remove components from the menu
#296
How are we handling physical model ensembles in the questionaire?
#297
Consider a tab for each model within each centre
#298
can't add a reference unless it's tied to a component
#300
can't add a new reference once we've filled in the last one
#301
make sure our realm vocabs are consistent
#302
should initial conditions have a controlled vocabulary
#303
Logos for Questionnaire
#304
Component short name size limit is too small
#305
Increase screen real estate for Attributes
#306
BoundaryLayerTurbulence: Attribute properties menu not working
#307
Name and Value confusion in Model and Top Level components
#308
Additional explanation for references
#309
Finalize Contact Requirements for the Questionnaire
#310
Will the questionnaire have notes?
#311
Will the questionnaire contain version?
#312
What does components mean in the models.py file?
#313
Is Geneology the same as PreviousSimulation?
#315
Questionnaire versus netCDF harvest (Karl's email)
#316
Help us determine Attributes to be searched on
#317
What will conformance look like
#318
"other" choice: allow user-value(s)
#319
Editing rights for models of a given modelling center
#320
internal/external coupling : some remarks
#321
Vintage versus Release year, which meaning do we want in the questionnaire
#322
should connection type be per flux?
#323
periods not allowed in simulation names
#324
Change "references" to 'References and web pages'
#325
Rogue capitalisation in title "DRAFT CMIP5 QuestionNaire (alpha 3)"
#328
Bugs is questionnaire layout
#329
bug when navigating to coupling from conformance
#330
Allow delete of user specified attributes
#331
Need to ask for timestep at the realm level
#332
component tree gets garbled
#333
runoff/draingage component will not save
#334
first value in pull downs can't be selected
#335
Some components can not be saved b/c their names are too long
#337
issues with initial conditions
#338
Pre-load references into the questionnaire
#339
Improve explanations in the questionnaire
#342
conformance layout with long b.c. names
#343
Move to parameter groups instead of parameters in the attribute display
#344
Conforming to either of two numerical requirements
#345
Baseview edits don't work because of uniqueness constraint
#346
baseview deletes currently return an error
#347
need funding agency for simulations and model development in questionnaire
#348
simulation author list needed for citation list
#349
AttributeError at /cmip5/1/simulation/7/edit/
#350
make clear that the runtime inputs can only be made at the realm level
#351
Need to associate more than one boundary condition with a numerical requirement
#352
need to rename codemods
#353
need to make clear the support for two types of initial conditoin
#354
Need to get all DRS controlled vocabularies loaded into Q
#357
Files and Variables
#358
Get the new coupling vocabulary into the Q
#359
create an example modelling group and make visible through security
#360
break up the big formsets so folks can save pieces at a time.
#362
Simulation Copying
#363
Ensure that mindmap inputs are temporarily blocked
#364
need to be able to delete new subcomponents
#365
complete support for component output from newparams
#366
complete support for simulation output
#368
simulation validation needed
#369
broken code modification y/n box
#370
No tabs at top of experiment requirement page
#373
tooltips to expose the parameter definitions
#375
temporal regridding needs "none" and "other" options
#377
remove underscores from experiment short names
#378
experiment tab page title needs to contain the word experiments
#379
Re-order model realm components in tree menu
#380
How do users separate items in user defined lists?
#381
Pencil Icon in mindmaps not interpreted as string input by questionnaire.
#383
it's possible to edit a preloaded reference and then you can delete it.
#384
duplication of component names in code mod drop down list.
#385
null option required on conformance code mod drop down list
#386
Need a "return to conformance" button on code mod page
#387
addnig variables to files is cumbersome
#388
no logging appears in the operational questionnaire
#389
Input file descriptions are needed that cover RCPs etc
#390
model deployed without atmosphere mindmaps
#391
component timestep information missing
#392
adding new parameters when none exist
#393
Support for units
#394
change system logger
#396
Experiment names should use requirement doc ShortName
#397
Help text required for file description
#398
removal of questions for the computing platform
#399
Rename Files Tab
#400
AttributeError at /cmip5/1/simulation/2/conformance/
#401
ensure that the conformance mods offered up on the conformance page are appropriate
#402
links should allow dois
#403
Link in FILES screen is mandatory
#404
using TABs before viewing a simulation or model
#405
Changing no. of ensemble elements
#406
Drop down content for files and mods
#407
Ensemble characteristics issues
#408
Couplings description field
#409
Default parameter groups
#412
change platform output in questionnaire post processing
#413
need to include a vocabulary version number pretty much everywhere
#414
Adding a new party crashes
#415
Selection through 'Choose one of' and checking
#419
Comments to update in 'Inputs Required by this component'
#420
"parties" broken in alpha 8
#421
Coupling into: with AncillaryFile broken ?
#422
Copy simulation broken
#423
add number of years simulated to summary page, and do better on experiment page
#425
View and Validate crash
#426
Add new model: can we make the model name unique?
#427
'DELETE' button needed
#429
Providing a value when Other is selected from a list
#431
process aerosol mindmap into xml in questionnaire repository
#432
adjust realm definitions in questionnaire
#433
internal security issues
#434
operational error logging
#435
model mods button on conformance page
#436
need alternatives for many file entries (e.g. alphabetical chooser)
#438
handle static media files properly in wsgi deployment
#439
"Save File Description" button
#440
export button
#441
responsible parties default values
#442
Unable to save conformances and input couplings
#443
"save" button confusing in files and model mods
#444
additional param should not appear with every constraint group
#445
preloaded files not making it to list of files for coupling
#446
Spacial regridding type required even if spacial regridding is set to none
#447
saving partially completed couplings as we go along
#448
coupling description fields are required
#449
variable(file) dropdown lists in couplings will be prohibitively long ...
#452
Create a styled validation template page
#453
Add "other" in "Input Requirement" page
#454
"Input Coupling" button on the left column
#455
Coupling terms not implemented properly in the Questionnaire
#456
Review of the questionnaire text
#457
Should resolve inputs be for "realm" inputs only?
#458
still a list of deletes available in some cases
#460
Experiment Description: from CIM docs to questionnaire
#476
CMIP5 questionnaire problem, data separation between institutes
#477
validation and responsible parties
#479
explain date format to users
#480
2D-Sources and 3D-Sources need unique names
#481
Clarifying the work about definitions
#484
conformance when no inputs: /cmip5/5/simulation/6/conformance/
#485
wiki page for reporting problems with the questionnaire
#488
Component Review Sheet
#489
sea water properties to revisit
#492
"Untick this box if there is no prepresentation of model in your model"
#493
Spelling Error: Geneology to be replaced with Genealogy
#495
Parties: Why is url mandatory and not email address?
#498
Explain the terms: Model, Realm and Component
#501
additional Tab "Model Variables"
#502
Files Tab: Reword "Return no edit" button
#505
Reword text jargon "Coupling4" on Simulation and Model Tabs
#506
Simulation Tab: Reword explanatory text about ensembles
#508
Conformance: Add extra options under "How this simulation conformed"
#510
It is too easy to delete "parties" and "files"
#511
Users should be able to delete simulations
#512
My attempt to delete a party broke the questionnaire
#513
Change system logic for Simulations: Conformance
#514
Sort drop down lists in case-insensitvie alphabetical order
#515
Component tree difficult to read
#516
component removal can lead to problems with tabs
#517
Report that platform is required before creating simulation
#518
Make the coupling description non-mandatory
#519
Translating METAFOR Controlled Vocabulary to ESG OWL
#520
Standardising descriptions of similar models
#521
Allow un-enabling of sinlge attributes on bundled pages.
#523
Export XML not dealing with all objects correctly
#524
How should users define large amounts of dump variables?
#525
Clicking on a tab does nothing.
#526
Unable to reduce the number of ensemble members.
#528
Vocab: LandSurfaceVegetation requires "Vegetation Type"
#529
EnsembleCharacteristics contain unrecognised information
#530
AtmosRad-Aerosol and GHG types are not consistent with AtmosChem and Aerosol Components
#531
Recap Conformance selections in the RH "Notes" Box
#532
EnsembleInputMods: What is the meaning of "date"?
#534
Responsible Parties: Implement a copy downwards tickbox.
#535
Files: What to do if user doesn't have right to distribute link to input files?
#536
Add prefix to identify Modification Memonic
#537
What is the scope of Genealogy?
#538
Move "it will take a while to create a model" text closer to relvant button
#539
Multiple choice separator: Replace "|" with " | "
#540
If gridspec files won't exist before the questionnaire, add some new attributes.
#542
Email address for questionnaire support
#543
Copy Simulation does not copy ensemble members aswell
#545
pregenerate 40 models so they don't take time
#547
Multiple instance CMIP5 experiments
#548
experiment class in questionnaire needs to have document stereotype
#549
Finding the type of modification for a particular ensemble member
#554
add cf controlled vocabulary and specialise dataobject and componentinput forms
#555
store the numerical requirement id in the questionnaire
#556
Change Numerical Requirement to Experiment Requirement
#557
extra text to describe model modification
#558
Add extra text to help users link modifications to inputs
#559
Extra text for model modifications
#561
explaiin that users can choose between emission and concentration requirements
#563
initial condition does not need a coupling frequency?
#564
long file names look the same and some have a single quote
#565
formatting issue in simulation conformance page
#566
contact and funder for a platform
#567
make a file a subclass of Doc
#568
tree view should not display components that are switched off
#570
No experiment requirements on duplicate simulations
#573
CF names replication
#576
aerosols associated with 2D and 3D sources
#577
formatting error on component input specification page
#578
tree view error
#580
Any simulation save loses model mods applying to the whole simulation.
#581
Q'aire Forum: Make Subject Entry Box Larger
#582
need to be able to undo related simuations as well
#583
'Other' to be placed at bottom of drop-down boxes
#585
new input error on save
#586
new files input fomatting is a bit messed up
#589
Issue with CF names in drop-down box
#590
Uninformative error message
#591
Error when 'related simulation' box left empty
#592
closures
#594
Q'aire Forum: Give Charlotte and Gerry et al moderator/admin privileges
#595
Make component longname a mandatory field
#596
Change "type" of the zero level model component from model to climate
#597
Responsible Parties: Remove "Funder" from Platform in the questionnaire.
#598
Responsible Parties: Add "contact" to Platform in the CIM.
#600
aerosol questions are topsy-turvy
#612
Short names in DRS document and in questionnaire are not the same
#613
Ticket and hassle people about the changes that need to be made to make sure that all the information from the questionnaire can go into the CIM.
#614
Create a validation wiki page
#620
Do something about simulation duration
#623
Controlled vocabulary and definitions for the top level of the questionnaire (ModelClass)
#637
Grids issue in the questionnaire
#641
What is mandatory in the questionnaire?
#658
Responsible parties still needs discussion
#659
fix translation from Metafor realm CV to ESG owl
#660
latest version of the questionnaire is broken
#666
ensure key properties is not output as a component by the CIM
#667
Stochastic Physics for subgrid processes
#670
questionnaire error closed_date.html missing
#671
Use DRS forcing abbreviations in the conformance documentation
#672
Bug in filling out Platform Page
#675
realm name mapping to DRS/ESG
#679
Realm names of components should match DRS ones
#680
Grid question at top level?
#681
Bug in 'IsImplemented'/'IsControlled' path leading to deleted/hidden components
#682
Support team need access to all centres in the CMIP5 questionnaire
#685
Export one OWL file from the mindmaps
#686
Test web browser compatibility for the CMIP5 questionnaire
#689
cfname value on input page is broken
#691
date/time fields in questionnaire should not be free text
#692
Ordering of 'other' and 'N/A' in mindmaps
#697
Error in XML export
#700
error when exporting to xml
#701
pre-loaded files do not have an abbreviation
#704
capture initial conditions for all ensemble members
#705
dropdown lists missing
#712
Template for Ensemble Description page in the questionnaire
#717
simulation authors are freetext
#718
Other or other
#719
xml to esg/cim update
#720
modelmods are associated with a simulation
#721
Final Release Beta Testing
#728
requirement options for spatio temporal constraints
#732
Metadata diference between CMIP5 output and Questionnaire
#740
invalid date format for ensemble input mod makes the questionnaire fall over
#741
Grids:correct the definition for meridional resolution
#743
ensemble class should be a subclass of Doc
#744
Add requirementOption as subclass of numericalRequirement in the CIM
#745
questionnaire death if you do not provide an ensemble description
#748
Questionnaire not working under Djanjo 1.2
#752
validation needs to be switched on
#753
pass parameter definitions to questionnaire output xml
#754
Separate grids are required to describe atmos and ocean
#755
parameters point to wrong parameter values in AtmosConvecTurbulCloud
#757
append value definitions to property definitions in the questionnaire
#763
grid shortname textual description
#765
Arrgh! changes to cimHandling.py broke my questionnaire
#766
grid updates have broken the questionnaire
#767
Render requirement options on the Conformance pages of the questionnaire
#769
separate exp number and exp name in xml documents
#770
No "rationale" on the experiment page
#772
Conformance: input binding and model mod drop down boxes are too small
#774
Names used by Model Component constraint requirements do not allow them to be distinguished.
#776
JAMESTEC to JAMSTEC
#777
Grids need an export button
#781
Change CSIRO to QCCCE-CSIRO
#782
Test centre
#784
Approval procedure for access to the questionnaire
#791
Page need to view responsible partys
#792
Atom feed needed
#793
Auto-populate document identifier and version
#794
Geneaology needs implementing
#795
Target should come from a list of defined models(?)
#797
mindmap properties which should be displayed as components not working
#798
simulation authorship box
#799
Document Version Increment on new issuse
#800
Need XML serialisation of all model components
#801
Need to produce a evaluation report page
#803
component genealogy Year First Released is an integer not a date
#805
empty date time in simulation duration start causes questionnaire to fall over
#806
simulation duration length is meant to be optional but must have a value
#807
bug when de-selecting model mods for a simulation
#809
Need to be allowed to create files from the resolve inputs pane.
#810
Confirm that model mods can be used for turning off components
#813
daterange copy problem when copying simulations
#815
better describe the mandatory simulation authorship free text
#818
experiment calendar type is not stored in the questionnaire
#819
simulation duration length should be an integer?
#820
simulation copy produces two copies of input requirements
#821
rationale and calendar type not read in by the questionnaire
#823
output timezone aware datetimes for document creation dates
#825
sort out the translation from the questionnaire grids to the CIM
#826
output rationale and calendar type to CIM experiment document
#827
output calendar type to CIM simulation document
#828
export model component release date to the CIM correctly
#829
output document information for ensembles to the CIM
#830
output experiment start, end and duration information to the CIM
#831
output simulation author to the CIM
#832
output simulation duration information to the CIM
#834
output related simulation descriptions to the CIM
#835
output format change to numerical requirement
#836
fix q2cim platform output
#837
use "description" for requirement option drop-down list
#838
make sure the translator code is robust against the database ordering issue
#839
reword input binding pages
#841
remove "top level" grid page
#842
no "additional properties" on the top level grid page
#843
grids page label is confusing
#845
simulations associated with the same experiment must have distinct names
#847
ensemble member 1 - duplicate description
#849
Asterisks in Quality schema
#860
A report without the two iso classes is still saved, even though an error is raised?
#863
Unfinished report page
#864
qc tool atom feed issues
#865
There is a lot of cruft in the xml output from responsible party
#869
MPI-M I could select this responsible party even though it isn't really there
#876
make simulation contact mandatory
#884
remove name/value boxes from horizontal and vertical grid pages
#887
"properties dressed as components" should not have editable shortName and longName
#892
New cmip5 experiment 7.4 historicalExt
#895
Which CMIP5 experiments might need to use a model mod
#896
atom feeds
#907
clarify descriptions on the platform page
#909
XML resources should not require authentication
#910
fix name that is output for properties dressed as components
#916
Introduce break in Cim document path
#919
Take PersistedXML directory outside of CMIP5Q egg
#922
Add "component off" type to model modification
#923
make sure that an input binding can be empty (not used)
#928
Give the simulation class an external_ID attribute
#930
Experiment Names and RIP
#933
update centre names
#942
update text on open-id sign in page
#945
What does the xml output look like when we de-implement an input binding?
#948
Remove simulation bindings that have been marked as 'notInUse'
#952
reference appropriate requirement option
#954
On simulation page, remove the "conformance via" sentence
#957
Output Experiment Relationships
#960
remove long name from horiz/vert grid pages and get additional Information to be saved
#961
typo in grids values
#962
Support the "unused" option for model mods in the CIM output
#965
DRS string CV/description
#966
Attach the questionnaire drs string to simulation externalID
#969
cf names not appearing
#972
q2cim translator produces leaf properties without a value [affects validation]
#974
q2cim producing empty value element
#976
Grid: 'spherical harmonics' GridDiscretization value causes error on Export XML
#979
update database with mindmap change
#984
Formatting errors in CIM output from the Questionnaire
#991
Where is the master version number located in the Questionnaire XML?
#1005
can the cim handle non english characters


notes

Here is a blurb about WP6.



Wiki Index

  1. WP1: the starting point for WP1: Project Management
  2. WP1/Amendment3: Amendment 3: Metafor project extension
  3. WP1/SoftwareManagement: Live Deliverables
  4. WP1/TelcoMinutes: Teleconference minutes
  5. WP1/TelcoMinutes/20Sept2011
  6. WP1/TelcoMinutes/Telco138_27Sept2011: Telco 138 - 27th September 2011
  7. WP1/TelcoMinutes/Telco139_4Oct2011: Telco 139 - 4th Oct 2011
  8. WP1/TelcoMinutes/Telco140_11Oct2011: Telco 140 11th October 2011
  9. WP1/TelcoMinutes/Telco141_1Nov2011: Telco 141 1st November 2011
  10. WP1/TelcoMinutes/Telco142_6Dec2011
  11. WP1/TelcoMinutes/Telco143_5Jan2012: Telco 143 5th January 2012
  12. WP1/TelcoMinutes/Telco144_2Feb2012: Telco 144 2nd February 2012
  13. WP1/TelcoMinutes/Telco145_6Mar2012: Telco 145 6th March 2012
  14. WP1/TelcoMinutes/Telco146_2Apr2012: Telco 146 2nd April 2012
  15. WP1/TelcoMinutes/Telco147_10May2012: Telco 147 10th May 2012
  16. WP1/TelcoMinutes/Telco148_31May2012: Telco 148 31st May 2012
  17. WP1/TelcoMinutes/Telco149_21June2012: Telco 149 21st June 2012
  18. WP1/TelcoMinutes/Telco150_05July2012: Telco 150 5th July 2012
  19. WP2: the starting point for WP2: The CIM
  20. WP2/ControlledVocabulariesList: A flat list of controlled vocabulary terms for the CIM
  21. WP2/DevelopingTheCIM: some guidelines for developing the CIM
  22. WP3: the starting point for WP3: testing/populating
  23. WP3/Agile: Metafor WP3 Group - Agile Management
  24. WP3/Agile/Sprints/01: Metafor WP3 Group - Sprint 01
  25. WP3/docs
  26. WP3/telcos
  27. WP3/telcos/03/agenda
  28. WP3/telcos/04
  29. WP3/telcos/05: Agenda
  30. WP4: the starting point for WP4: Services
  31. WP4/Agile: Services Group - Agile Management
  32. WP4/Agile/Sprints/01: Services Group - Development Sprint 01
  33. WP4/Agile/Sprints/02: Services Group - Development Sprint 02
  34. WP4/Agile/Sprints/03: Services Group - Development Sprint 03
  35. WP4/Agile/Sprints/03/url-design: Initial Thoughts on Metafor URL design to supplement attached note
  36. WP4/Agile/Sprints/04: Services Group - Development Sprint 04
  37. WP4/Agile/Sprints/05: Services Group - Development Sprint 05
  38. WP4/Agile/Sprints/06: Services Group - Development Sprint 06
  39. WP4/Agile/Sprints/07: Services Group - Development Sprint 07
  40. WP4/Agile/Sprints/08: Services Group - Development Sprint 08
  41. WP4/Agile/Sprints/08/Agenda
  42. WP4/Agile/Sprints/09: Services Group - Development Sprint 09
  43. WP4/Agile/Sprints/11
  44. WP4/Agile/Sprints/12: Services Group - Development Sprint 12
  45. WP4/Agile/Sprints/19
  46. WP4/Deliverables
  47. WP4/MF-ISENES-Timeline
  48. WP4/NumSim: WP4/NumSim
  49. WP4/PortalDeployment: pre-requisites
  50. WP4/QDeployment: Deploying the questionnaire
  51. WP4/QSandbox: Notes on building questionnaire sandboxes
  52. WP4/ServicesPlanningDocument: Metafor Services (WP4, WP5, & WP6): Deliverables, Dependencies, and …
  53. WP4/URIstructure: WP4/URIstructure - The Metafor URI structure(s)
  54. WP5: the starting point for WP5: Tools
  55. WP6: Wiki Index
  56. WP7: the starting point for WP7: Dissemination
  57. CMIP5: the starting point for CMIP5
  58. CMIP5/FileMetadata: CMIP5 Internal File Metadata
  59. CMIP5/QuestionaireBetaTesting: Comments, queries and issues raised by our beta testers
  60. CMIP5/QuestionaireIssues: Alpha 5 release of the CMIP5 questionnaire: …
  61. CMIP5/QuestionaireRequirements: CMIP5 questionnaire requirements
  62. CMIP5/QuestionaireTimeline
  63. CMIP5/QuestionnaireAccess: Instructions for Access to the CMIP5 Questionnaire …
  64. CMIP5/QuestionnaireCentres
  65. CMIP5/QuestionnaireOpenLetter: Open letter to our users
  66. CMIP5/QuestionnaireTimeline
  67. CMIP5/Storyline
  68. CMIP5/VarURIStructure: CMIP5/Variable Structures
  69. CMIP5_CVSoft
  70. requirements: METAFOR requirements
  71. requirements/testRequirement: requirement: make sure that thingies contain widgets (sample requirement)
  72. use-cases: METAFOR use-cases
  73. use-cases/AnnotateCIMRecord: Use-Case: Annotate a CIM Record
  74. use-cases/BrowseCIMRepository: Use-Case: Browse a CIM Repository
  75. use-cases/CaptureGridDefinition: Use-Case: Capture a Grid Definition
  76. use-cases/FindCIMRepository
  77. use-cases/FindExperimentsForModel: Use-Case: Find Experiments Based On Model X
  78. use-cases/FindModelsForExperiment: Use-Case: Find Models Used In Experiment X
  79. use-cases/FindModelsToCouple: Use-Case: Find Models To Couple
  80. use-cases/FindRelatedCIMRecords: Use-Case: Find Related CIM Records
  81. use-cases/FindRelatedCitations: Use-Case: Find Related Citations
  82. use-cases/KeywordSearchCIMRepository: Use-Case: Keyword Search a CIM Repository
  83. use-cases/QueryCIMRepository: Use-Case: Query a CIM Repository
  84. use-cases/ViewCIMRecord: Use-Case: View a CIM Record
  85. use-cases/ViewDatasetQualityReport: Use-Case: Find Related Citations
  86. use-cases/create-qc-record: Use-Case: Modify or Create a quality control record
  87. use-cases/template: Use-Case: <name>
  88. use-cases/testUseCase: Use-Case: a sample use-case
  89. tickets/1008: QC for CMIP5 Questionnaire Records
  90. tickets/167: CIM sequence document & diagrams
  91. tickets/180: notes for  ticket 180
  92. tickets/181: notes for  ticket 181
  93. tickets/182: The Wiki page for documenting progress on the ConCIM activity package: …
  94. tickets/184: Existing Controlled Vocabulary lists
  95. tickets/185: notes for  ticket 185
  96. tickets/189: Use Cases for interacting with the UMUI Minutes from a meeting that …
  97. tickets/191: Experiment relationships for CMIP5
  98. tickets/192: CMIP5 Questionnaire
  99. tickets/193: Extracting CIM metadata from code and verifying CIM metadata and code are …
  100. tickets/214: Figure out how the Controlled Vocabulary should integrate with the CIM
  101. tickets/215: tidy the CIM (as per the Y1 meeting)
  102. tickets/226: restructure the wiki
  103. tickets/232: create a widget for the thingie (sample ticket)
  104. tickets/236: tidy the CIM (to make it less XML specific)
  105. tickets/237: include sequencing info in the CIM
  106. tickets/239: Outstanding CIM Issues
  107. tickets/241: Implement Tree Navigation for the CMIP5 Questionnaire
  108. tickets/244: Processing the mindmaps (bundled version) to create XML suitable for …
  109. tickets/245: Work in progress
  110. tickets/247: Ingest ESG metadata into mindmaps
  111. tickets/248: CMIP5 Questionnaire Timeline
  112. tickets/249: Questionnaire to CIM Conversion
  113. tickets/250: CMIP5 Conformance wiki for ticket #250
  114. tickets/253: Questionnaire Metadata Validation
  115. tickets/254: Table 1: CMIP5 constraints not enforced by the Questionnaire
  116. tickets/277: Proposed updates to the CIM Grid logical data model
  117. tickets/280: add / revise definitions of terms used in the CIM
  118. tickets/281: when should references use XPath and when should they embed documents …
  119. tickets/31
  120. tickets/326/aerosols
  121. tickets/326/atmos
  122. tickets/326/atmos_chem
  123. tickets/326/land_ice
  124. tickets/326/land_surf
  125. tickets/326/ocean: Herafter is the previous version of definitions tables for Ocean, included …
  126. tickets/326/ocean_biochem
  127. tickets/326/sea_ice: Herafter is the previous version of definitions tables for Ocean, included …
  128. tickets/485: CMIP5 Questionnaire
  129. tickets/509: What Deployment/Hardware/Configuration? Information Should Be Recorded?
  130. tickets/519
  131. tickets/55: Metafor Governance
  132. tickets/636: Wiki Page for Ticket #636 (Review of Grid Properties in MindMaps)
  133. tickets/684: Discussion of Ensemble Handling Issues
  134. tickets/707: THREDDS to CIM instances tool
  135. tickets/709: CIM v1.5
  136. tickets/715: METAFOR Success Criteria
  137. tickets/778: Integrate Controlled Vocabularies with the CIM
  138. tickets/78
  139. tickets/79: CIM Differencing Tool Design Document
  140. tickets/810
  141. tickets/862: Required CIM Software Component Properties
  142. tickets/868: Some Documentation of Issues associated with ticket:868
  143. tickets/870: Moving towards CIM2.0
  144. tickets/888: Definition of unconfigured vs configured model
  145. tickets/92: Outstanding CIM Prototype Human GUI Issues
  146. tickets/920: O&M
  147. tickets/920/options4om1: Initial Step
  148. tickets/920/sidl: Scientific Interface Definition Language (SIDL)
  149. tickets/921
  150. tickets/925: A Common Information Model paired with scientific Controlled Vocabularies …
  151. tickets/926: EGU abstract - The CMIP5 questionnnaire: web-based metadata collection for …
  152. tickets/927
  153. tickets/986: CIM v1.7