Timeline


and

31/03/09:

15:14 tickets/192 edited by ericg
(diff)
15:11 CMIP5/QuestionaireRequirements edited by ericg
(diff)
15:09 Ticket #194 (Develop CMIP5 questionnaire list of requirements and constraints) closed by ericg
fixed: see wiki at for list from year 1 meeting …
15:09 CMIP5/QuestionaireRequirements created by ericg
00:00 Milestone M1.2 All Partners Meeting Month 12 completed
WP1 Milestone M1.2 assumes 03/01/08 start
00:00 Milestone M6.2 Definition of CIM creation tools completed
00:00 Milestone M6.1 CIM creation tools requirements completed

30/03/09:

11:48 Changeset [422] by phil
Update grid xml instance docs.

27/03/09:

13:48 Changeset [421] by mariepierre
PNG files added.

25/03/09:

09:00 ticket/198 edited by mariepierre
(diff)

24/03/09:

17:13 admin/metaforIssues edited by sarah
(diff)
17:12 admin/metaforIssues edited by sarah
(diff)
17:01 admin/metaforIssues edited by sarah
Updated with comments from Bryan and Sophie (diff)

23/03/09:

14:33 ticket/212 edited by mariepierre
(diff)
14:26 ticket/212 edited by mariepierre
(diff)
14:25 arpclim_clouds.xml attached to ticket/212 by mariepierre
14:25 opa.xml attached to ticket/212 by mariepierre
14:24 arpclim.xml attached to ticket/212 by mariepierre
14:23 cnrm_cm3.xml attached to ticket/212 by mariepierre
14:22 ticket/212 created by mariepierre
14:03 Ticket #153 (Upgrade Trac to 0.11) closed by sarah
invalid: Move to BADC has rendered this ticket obsolete.
14:00 Ticket #222 (Give the STAB access to the full Metafor site) closed by sarah
fixed: Done.
13:47 Ticket #200 (Put CMIP5 questionnaire and controlled vocabulary mind maps on Metafor ...) reopened by sarah
Misread ticket desription - still ongoing.
13:46 Ticket #200 (Put CMIP5 questionnaire and controlled vocabulary mind maps on Metafor ...) closed by sarah
fixed
13:39 Ticket #207 (Schedule of teleconferences with Curator) closed by sarah
fixed: Metafor weekly telcos now moved to Mondays at 3pm BT to allow our US …
12:00 WP2 edited by allyn
(diff)
11:58 WikiStart edited by allyn
(diff)
11:57 Changeset [420] by allyn
tagged the v1.1 release of the CIM
11:53 Changeset [419] by allyn
merged dev0p3@410 into trunk
11:53 Changeset [418] by allyn
merged dev0p3@410 into trunk
11:52 Changeset [417] by allyn
merged dev0p3@410 into trunk
11:52 Changeset [416] by allyn
merged dev0p3@410 into trunk
11:52 Changeset [415] by allyn
merged dev0p3@410 into trunk
11:51 Changeset [414] by allyn
merged dev0p3@410 into trunk
11:49 Changeset [413] by allyn
merged dev0p3@410 into trunk
11:49 Changeset [412] by allyn
merged dev0p3@410 into trunk
11:48 Changeset [411] by allyn
merged dev0p3@410 into trunk
11:31 Changeset [410] by allyn
regenerated schemas based on revision 390
11:30 Changeset [409] by allyn
regenerated schemas based on revision 390
11:30 Changeset [408] by allyn
regenerated schemas based on revision 390
11:30 Changeset [407] by allyn
regenerated schemas based on revision 390
11:29 Changeset [406] by allyn
regenerated schemas based on revision 390
11:29 Changeset [405] by allyn
regenerated schemas based on revision 390
11:29 Changeset [404] by allyn
regenerated schemas based on revision 390
11:21 Changeset [403] by allyn
updated rtf introduction

20/03/09:

14:20 Changeset [402] by bryan
Minor improvements and bug fixes.
06:44 Changeset [401] by bryan
improved experiment examples. improvements to subcomponent handling (but …

19/03/09:

17:03 Changeset [400] by bryan
Showing where parameters would go, but not functionality. Slightly …
16:25 Changeset [399] by ericg
First version with Laurent Bopp and EG
15:15 Changeset [398] by bryan
Better subcomponent handling
14:48 tickets/239 edited by hans
(diff)
14:43 tickets/239 edited by hans
(diff)
14:20 Changeset [397] by charlotte
changed timezone
13:01 admin/metaforRules edited by allyn
(diff)
12:59 WP2/DevelopingTheCIM edited by allyn
(diff)
12:59 WP2/DevelopingTheCIM edited by allyn
(diff)
12:39 WP2/DevelopingTheCIM created by allyn
12:29 tickets/239 edited by phil
(diff)
12:23 tickets/239 edited by hans
(diff)
11:27 Changeset [396] by ericg
separate tracer/momentum in vertical physics to link OceanBioChemistry? to …
11:15 Changeset [395] by bryan
Improvement to reference handling within component selection

18/03/09:

16:37 Changeset [394] by mariepierre
Creation of a mind map dedicated to the global coupled model …
14:36 Changeset [393] by mariepierre
Corrections for ComponentDomain? and NumericalProperties? turning specific …

17/03/09:

21:53 Changeset [392] by bryan
Begin to support model copying from another centre
17:36 Changeset [391] by allyn
added as an external parameter to force users to specify the CIM version …
17:04 Changeset [390] by phil
Added uom attribute to CoordList? data type.
16:54 tickets/239 edited by allyn
(diff)
16:52 Changeset [389] by allyn
stopped every schema from including cim.xsd
16:50 Changeset [388] by phil
Update grid package artifacts as per Curator telecon, 17-03-2009.
16:43 tickets/239 edited by allyn
(diff)
16:37 tickets/239 edited by allyn
(diff)
16:32 tickets/239 created by allyn
16:31 ashtest edited by aharwood
(diff)
16:27 Ticket #239 (outstanding CIM issues) created by allyn
This is someplace to document outstanding CIM issues.
16:26 Ticket #181 (software package CONCIM v0.1) closed by allyn
fixed: closed along with ticket:180

16/03/09:

21:53 Changeset [387] by bryan
Improvements to component handling. (Still doesn't handle subcomponents …
19:20 Changeset [386] by bryan
Improved layout for model component choice
14:15 Changeset [385] by allyn
merged dev0p3@382 into trunk
14:02 Changeset [384] by charlotte
added activity mindmaps
13:10 Changeset [383] by allyn
merged dev0p3@382 into trunk
12:45 Changeset [382] by allyn
added id to CIMRecord for Hans
12:40 Changeset [381] by allyn
added id to CIMRecord for Hans
12:40 Changeset [380] by allyn
added id to CIMRecord for Hans
12:40 Changeset [379] by allyn
added id to CIMRecord for Hans
12:39 Changeset [378] by allyn
added id to CIMRecord for Hans
12:39 Changeset [377] by allyn
added id to CIMRecord for Hans
12:38 Changeset [376] by allyn
added id to CIMRecord for Hans
12:38 Changeset [375] by allyn
added id to CIMRecord for Hans
12:37 Changeset [374] by allyn
added id to CIMRecord for Hans
12:28 Changeset [373] by allyn
updated documentation
12:26 Changeset [372] by bryan
Some fixes for reference handling
11:54 Changeset [371] by bryan
Fix so that centre specific simulations only are shown

15/03/09:

10:22 Changeset [370] by bryan
Basic infrastructure for a django based questionaire. Much to do, but the …

13/03/09:

16:37 ticket/192 edited by charlotte
(diff)

12/03/09:

17:48 Changeset [369] by allyn
updated documentation in preparation for EU deliverable
16:29 Changeset [368] by allyn
tidied namespaces for instance documents (elementFormDefault=qualified)
16:11 Changeset [367] by allyn
fixed problem with associations to software::Deployment
13:59 ticket/192 edited by charlotte
(diff)
13:58 ticket/192 edited by charlotte
(diff)
13:57 ticket/192 edited by charlotte
Added notes on CMIP5 exp and mindmaps telco (diff)
13:29 ticket/192 edited by charlotte
(diff)
13:11 Changeset [366] by mariepierre
first commit of mind maps for Software CV
09:30 ticket/198 edited by mariepierre
(diff)

10/03/09:

16:33 ticket/198 edited by mariepierre
(diff)
16:04 ticket/201 created by mariepierre
14:32 ticket/198 edited by mariepierre
Update for SeaIce? and LandIce? (from David Salas and Herve Douville … (diff)
13:58 ticket/192 edited by charlotte
finished transcribing document (diff)
13:37 ticket/192 edited by charlotte
added notes about software and instances (diff)
11:05 Ticket #215 (CIM tidying) closed by allyn
fixed: This ticket has been closed to coincide with the …
11:04 tickets/215 edited by allyn
(diff)
10:58 Changeset [365] by allyn
tagging the v1.0 release of the CIM

09/03/09:

17:59 Changeset [364] by allyn
merged testBranch@362 into trunk
17:59 Changeset [363] by allyn
merged testBranch@362 into trunk
17:50 Changeset [362] by allyn
tidying up for v1.0
17:50 Changeset [361] by allyn
tidying up for v1.0
17:42 Changeset [360] by allyn
merged dev0p3@359 into trunk
17:34 Changeset [359] by allyn
updated documentation
17:10 Changeset [358] by allyn
re-committing xsd due to some problems w/ SVN
16:43 Changeset [357] by allyn
16:00 tickets/215 edited by allyn
(diff)
15:13 Changeset [356] by allyn
updated software image
14:56 Changeset [355] by allyn
added documentation to software package
14:41 ticket/192 edited by charlotte
(diff)
14:28 admin/metaforTelcos edited by allyn
(diff)
14:14 ticket/192 created by charlotte
14:13 Changeset [354] by allyn
restructured software package as per Y1 meeting
13:45 Changeset [353] by allyn
restructured software package as per Y1 meeting
13:44 Changeset [352] by allyn
restructured software package as per Y1 meeting
13:44 Changeset [351] by allyn
restructured software package as per Y1 meeting
13:43 Changeset [350] by allyn
restructured software package as per Y1 meeting
13:42 Changeset [349] by allyn
restructured software package as per Y1 meeting
10:19 Changeset [348] by phil
Updated grid artifacts.

06/03/09:

14:57 tickets/215 edited by allyn
(diff)
14:52 tickets/226 edited by allyn
(diff)
14:51 tickets/226 edited by allyn
(diff)
14:51 tickets/226 edited by allyn
(diff)
14:19 tickets/214 edited by allyn
(diff)
14:19 tickets/214 edited by allyn
(diff)
14:18 tickets/214 edited by allyn
(diff)
13:58 tickets/214 edited by allyn
(diff)
13:52 tickets/214 created by allyn

05/03/09:

16:17 ticket/198 created by charlotte
Created wiki page to schedule CV interviews
12:14 Ticket #235 (Update CIM grid package with revisions agreed at Feb 24 Metafor/Curator ...) closed by phil
fixed
12:07 tickets/237 edited by valcke
(diff)
11:25 tickets/226 edited by allyn
(diff)
11:25 tickets/226 edited by allyn
(diff)
11:13 Ticket #213 (Ingest controlled vocabulary mind maps into the CIM) closed by allyn
duplicate: this task forms part of ticket:214
10:05 Ticket #238 (Build a django prototype of the storyline) created by bryan
take stephen's django example and extend to the storyline outline
08:59 tickets/237 created by allyn
08:55 Ticket #237 (include sequencing info in the CIM) created by allyn
It would be useful (and necessary for BFG) to describe a …

04/03/09:

17:01 tickets/215 edited by allyn
(diff)
17:00 tickets/215 edited by allyn
(diff)
17:00 tickets/215 edited by allyn
(diff)
16:26 Changeset [347] by allyn
updated software.png
15:29 tickets/215 edited by allyn
(diff)
12:30 Changeset [346] by charlotte
Check-in: 04/03/2009 12:30:08 testing svn with an EA view on an activity …
12:03 Changeset [345] by charlotte
testing my subversion client
11:59 Changeset [344] by charlotte
testing my subversion client
11:58 Changeset [343] by charlotte
testing my subversion client
08:54 CMIP5/Storyline edited by mariepierre
link to ticket added. (diff)

03/03/09:

17:20 tickets/215 edited by allyn
(diff)
17:18 tickets/215 edited by allyn
(diff)
15:30 Changeset [342] by allyn
fixed typo in xlink namespace URL
10:42 Changeset [341] by allyn
added default namespace to XSL and XSDs

02/03/09:

17:38 Changeset [340] by allyn
added default namespace to XSL and XSDs
17:37 Changeset [339] by allyn
added default namespace to XSL and XSDs
14:57 Changeset [338] by allyn
updated code to reflect changeset 336
14:54 tickets/215 edited by allyn
(diff)
13:01 tickets/215 edited by allyn
(diff)
12:59 tickets/215 edited by allyn
(diff)
12:33 tickets/236 created by allyn
12:29 Ticket #236 (revise the CIM to make it less (XML) implementation specific) created by allyn
Even though it's abstracted into UML, the CIM implicitly assumes an XML …
12:15 Changeset [337] by allyn
updated grids XSD and RTF to reflect changeset 336
10:55 Changeset [336] by phil
Updated grid package artifacts in accordance with ticket 235.
10:51 Ticket #235 (Update CIM grid package with revisions agreed at Feb 24 Metafor/Curator ...) created by phil
The CIM Grid package UML model needs to be updated to reflect the …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.