Timeline


and

25/02/09:

16:41 ashtest edited by aharwood
(diff)
16:40 ashtest created by aharwood
16:33 admin/metaforRules edited by allyn
(diff)
16:22 requirements/testRequirement edited by allyn
(diff)
16:20 WikiStart edited by allyn
(diff)
16:15 CMIP5 edited by allyn
(diff)
16:13 tickets/232 edited by allyn
(diff)
16:12 WP7 edited by allyn
(diff)
16:11 WP6 edited by allyn
(diff)
16:10 WP5 edited by allyn
(diff)
16:09 WP5 edited by allyn
(diff)
16:05 admin/metaforIndex edited by allyn
(diff)
16:03 admin/metaforIndex edited by allyn
(diff)
16:02 admin/metaforIndex edited by allyn
(diff)
16:01 admin/metaforIndex edited by allyn
(diff)
16:00 WP4 edited by allyn
(diff)
15:58 WP3 edited by allyn
(diff)
15:56 WP2 edited by allyn
(diff)
15:56 WP2 edited by allyn
(diff)
15:55 admin/metaforRules edited by allyn
(diff)
15:54 admin/metaforRules edited by allyn
(diff)
15:54 WikiStart edited by allyn
(diff)
15:53 admin/metaforIndex edited by allyn
(diff)
15:53 WP1 edited by allyn
(diff)
15:52 WikiStart edited by allyn
(diff)
15:32 WP1 edited by allyn
(diff)
15:31 admin/metaforIndex created by allyn
15:27 WP1 edited by allyn
(diff)
15:24 admin/metaforRules edited by allyn
(diff)
15:22 admin/metaforRules edited by allyn
(diff)
15:19 WP1 edited by allyn
(diff)
15:06 WP1 edited by allyn
(diff)
15:05 WP1 edited by allyn
(diff)
15:02 WP1 edited by allyn
(diff)
14:59 WP1 edited by allyn
(diff)
14:40 WP1 edited by allyn
(diff)
14:16 use-cases/ViewDatasetQualityReport created by allyn
14:15 use-cases/ViewCIMRecord created by allyn
14:15 use-cases/QueryCIMRepository edited by allyn
(diff)
14:14 use-cases/QueryCIMRepository created by allyn
14:13 use-cases/KeywordSearchCIMRepository created by allyn
14:12 use-cases/FindRelatedCitations created by allyn
14:11 use-cases/FindRelatedCIMRecords edited by allyn
(diff)
14:11 use-cases/FindRelatedCIMRecords created by allyn
14:10 use-cases/FindModelsForExperiment created by allyn
14:09 use-cases/FindModelsToCouple created by allyn
14:07 use-cases/FindExperimentsForModel edited by allyn
(diff)
14:06 use-cases/FindExperimentsForModel created by allyn
14:05 use-cases/FindCIMRepository created by allyn
14:03 use-cases/BrowseCIMRepository created by allyn
14:02 use-cases/AnnotateCIMRecord created by allyn
12:14 admin/metaforRules edited by allyn
(diff)
12:13 admin/metaforRules edited by allyn
(diff)
12:11 admin/metaforRules edited by allyn
(diff)
12:10 admin/metaforRules edited by allyn
(diff)
12:10 admin/metaforRules edited by allyn
(diff)
12:08 WikiStart edited by allyn
(diff)
12:06 tickets/193 created by allyn
12:05 tickets/192 created by allyn
12:04 tickets/184 created by allyn
12:03 tickets/191 created by allyn
12:02 tickets/189 edited by allyn
(diff)
12:01 tickets/189 created by allyn
12:00 uml_nocollection.gif attached to tickets/185 by allyn
12:00 uml_collection.gif attached to tickets/185 by allyn
11:59 tickets/185 created by allyn
11:58 tickets/182 created by allyn
11:57 fig3.gif attached to tickets/181 by allyn
11:57 fig2.gif attached to tickets/181 by allyn
11:57 fig1.gif attached to tickets/181 by allyn
11:56 tickets/181 created by allyn
11:55 tickets/180 created by allyn
11:52 use-cases edited by allyn
(diff)
11:52 use-cases edited by allyn
(diff)
11:51 tickets/232 created by allyn
11:50 Ticket #232 (a sample ticket) closed by allyn
fixed: Now let's pretend that I've resolved this issue. I should record any …
11:47 Ticket #232 (a sample ticket) created by allyn
This is a reasonably descriptive description.
11:46 Ticket #231 (a sample ticket) created by allyn
This is a reasonably descriptive description.
11:43 WikiStart edited by allyn
(diff)
11:31 WikiStart edited by allyn
(diff)
11:27 WikiStart edited by allyn
(diff)
11:12 WikiStart edited by allyn
(diff)
11:08 WikiStart edited by allyn
(diff)
10:51 WP2/ControlledVocabulariesList edited by allyn
(diff)
10:50 WikiStart edited by allyn
(diff)
10:49 egg.jpg attached to WikiStart by allyn
We bet you can't eat just one!
10:48 egg.jpg attached to oldHomePage by allyn
This CIM tastes great!
10:47 oldHomePage created by allyn

24/02/09:

15:33 use-cases edited by allyn
(diff)
15:32 use-cases edited by allyn
(diff)
15:24 admin/metaforRules edited by allyn
(diff)
15:19 admin/metaforIssues created by allyn
15:17 WP2/ControlledVocabulariesList created by allyn
15:12 use-cases/template edited by allyn
(diff)
15:12 use-cases/testUseCase edited by allyn
(diff)
15:04 use-cases/testUseCase created by allyn
14:31 use-cases edited by allyn
(diff)
13:58 use-cases/template created by allyn
13:58 use-cases edited by allyn
(diff)
13:57 use-cases edited by allyn
(diff)
13:55 use-cases edited by allyn
(diff)
13:52 use-cases edited by allyn
(diff)
13:52 use-cases created by allyn
13:36 admin/metaforRules edited by allyn
(diff)
13:36 requirements edited by allyn
(diff)
13:35 requirements edited by allyn
(diff)
13:35 requirements/testRequirement edited by allyn
(diff)
13:34 requirements created by allyn
13:30 requirements/testRequirement created by allyn
13:25 admin/metaforRules edited by allyn
(diff)
13:25 admin/metaforRules edited by allyn
(diff)
13:03 admin/metaforRules edited by allyn
(diff)
13:00 admin/metaforRules edited by allyn
(diff)
12:45 admin/metaforRules edited by allyn
(diff)
12:26 Ticket #230 (a sample ticket) closed by allyn
fixed: Now let's pretend that I've resolved this issue. I should record any …
12:09 Ticket #230 (a sample ticket) created by allyn
This is a reasonably descriptive description.

23/02/09:

17:33 admin/metaforRules created by allyn
17:12 WP7 created by allyn
17:12 WP6 created by allyn
17:11 WP5 edited by allyn
(diff)
17:10 WP4 edited by allyn
(diff)
17:09 WP3 created by allyn
17:09 WP2 created by allyn
17:08 WP1 edited by allyn
(diff)
17:07 WP1 created by allyn

20/02/09:

13:49 Ticket #229 (upload file size problem) closed by sarah
invalid
13:48 Ticket #229 (upload file size problem) created by sarah
 http://metaforclimate.eu/wiki/trac/ticket/229
11:25 Ticket #225 (Coordinate year 1 report) closed by sarah
duplicate: Duplicate of ticket 13
09:42 Ticket #216 (Organise grids telco) closed by phil
fixed: Telco arranged for 16:00 GMT, Tue 24th Feb 2009.
09:19 Ticket #228 (Make all non-EU website documents public) closed by sarah
fixed
09:19 Ticket #228 (Make all non-EU website documents public) created by sarah
o Everything on the website bar the EU-related documents (proposal, …
09:18 Ticket #227 (Mail list with what to do if website or Trac breaks) closed by sarah
fixed
09:18 Ticket #227 (Mail list with what to do if website or Trac breaks) created by sarah
09:17 Ticket #226 (Restructure wiki) created by sarah
o Sarah and Allyn to coordinate about restructuring the wiki and website …
09:16 Ticket #225 (Coordinate year 1 report) created by sarah
o Timeline for the year 1 report:  Sarah to put template for year 1 …
09:15 Ticket #224 (Develop a video of Metafor activities) created by sarah
o Develop a video of Metafor activities
09:15 Ticket #223 (Interactions with policy makers) created by sarah
Discuss with Metafor EU liaison about interactions with EU policy makers …
09:14 Ticket #222 (Give the STAB access to the full Metafor site) created by sarah

19/02/09:

17:13 Ticket #221 (Arrange monthly telco for WPs 4,5 and 6) created by sarah
17:12 Ticket #220 (Demonstration of Metafor portal) created by sarah
o Demonstration of the Metafor portal to be given via telco and dfn
17:11 Ticket #219 (Technology for portal searches) created by sarah
o Allyn and Bryan to discuss the technology to use for portal searches
17:10 Ticket #218 (Present quality package slides from year 1 meeting at future telco) created by sarah
17:09 Ticket #217 (Email Metafor list with UML of Curator grids package) created by sarah
o Sylvia is to email the Metafor list with the UML of the Curator grids …
17:08 Ticket #216 (Organise grids telco) created by sarah
o Phil to organise a telco on the subject of grids with Sylvia and Balaji
17:07 Ticket #215 (CIM tidying) created by sarah
o Allyn is to clean up the CIM with regards to the change property and add …
17:06 Ticket #214 (Translate controlled vocabulary lists into xml schema) created by sarah
o Allyn and Bryan are to discuss with software package people how …
17:05 Ticket #213 (Ingest controlled vocabulary mind maps into the CIM) created by sarah
o Take Marie-Pierre’s controlled vocabulary mind map and ingest it into …
17:04 Ticket #212 (Build CIM instances) created by sarah
This is an action on everyone! Assigned to Eric to coordinate. This …
17:02 Ticket #211 (Bryan to give a copy of his old UML about CF to Allyn) created by sarah
Redistribute this ticket which belong to WP2
16:59 Ticket #210 (Produce document on Metafor's relationship to GEOS) created by sarah
16:58 Ticket #209 (Investigate other projects for areas of common interest) created by sarah
o Investigate the other EC projects to determine if any have areas of …
16:57 Ticket #208 (Finalise MoU between Metafor and GENESI-DR) created by sarah
16:56 Ticket #207 (Schedule of teleconferences with Curator) created by sarah
o Develop a schedule of regular teleconferences between Metafor and …
16:44 Ticket #206 (Medata data governance) created by sarah
o Metafor should take the lead in developing the governance for the CIM. …
16:42 Ticket #205 (Build closer relationships with colleagues in USA) created by sarah
o We are to better structure our communication with the CMIP5 panel and …
16:41 Ticket #204 (Clarify with CMIP and WGCM re Metafor's role in obtaining CMIP5 metadata) created by sarah
o We need to seek the endorsement of WGCM (and CMIP panel) (which may …
16:40 Ticket #203 (Email Allyn with already built lists of controlled vocabulary) created by sarah
From Paris Questionnaire meeting: o Translate the whiteboard jottings …
16:39 Ticket #202 (Mapping Variables to Components: Obvious) created by sarah
From year 1 meeting: o Work on associated diagnostic variables
16:38 Ticket #201 (Governance of mind maps for controlled vocabulary) created by sarah
o Marie-Pierre, Lois, Charlotte and Eric are to decide on a way to govern …
16:37 Ticket #200 (Put CMIP5 questionnaire and controlled vocabulary mind maps on Metafor ...) created by sarah
o Put the mind maps on the Metafor site to allow visitors to interact with …
16:35 Ticket #199 (Arrange telco with Sylvia for controlled vocab and Dy-Core recap) created by sarah
o Arrange a dfn and telco session with Sylvia for her to go through the …
16:34 Ticket #198 (Controlled vocabulary - liaison with scientists to fill in gaps) created by sarah
From Year 1 meeting o Charlotte and Marie-Pierre to liaise with each …
16:30 Ticket #197 (Talk with Bob Drach re. ESG Publisher) created by sarah
Action from year 1 meeting o Talk with Bob Drach regarding ESG Publisher
16:29 Ticket #196 (Metadata ingestion diagram) created by sarah
From year 1 meeting o Sarah is to create an ingestion diagram, showing …
16:28 Ticket #195 (Sequence diagram/flowchart/storyline through questionairre) created by sarah
From year 1 meeting: o Develop a sequence diagram/flowchart/storyline for …
16:25 Ticket #194 (Develop CMIP5 questionnaire list of requirements and constraints) created by sarah
From year 1 meeting: Develop the CMIP5 questionnaire list of requirements …
14:34 Changeset [334] by phil
Updated grid package artifacts.

13/02/09:

10:12 cmip5_data_reference_syntax_v0-11.doc attached to CMIP5/VarURIStructure by bryan
Version 0.11 of the file URI proposal (Hankin, Juckes et al)
06:49 CMIP5/Storyline edited by bryan
fixing the obvious mistake in the reordered list (diff)
06:48 CMIP5/Storyline edited by bryan
some obvious reordering (diff)
06:33 CMIP5/Storyline edited by bryan
initial description of the CMIP5 questionaire storyline (diff)
06:26 CMIP5/Storyline created by bryan
interim commit
06:14 CMIP5 edited by bryan
(diff)

12/02/09:

11:35 Ticket #193 (Extracting metadata from code and verifying metadata with code) created by rupert
One way to generate CIM metadata for software is to extract it from code. …

06/02/09:

16:08 Changeset [333] by allyn
tidying up for M12 meeting
16:08 Changeset [332] by allyn
tidying up for M12 meeting
16:08 Changeset [331] by allyn
tidying up for M12 meeting
16:06 Changeset [330] by allyn
tidying up for M12 meeting
16:05 Changeset [329] by allyn
tidying up for M12 meeting
16:05 Changeset [328] by allyn
tidying up for M12 meeting
16:04 Changeset [327] by allyn
tidying up for M12 meeting
16:03 Changeset [326] by allyn
tidying up for M12 meeting

05/02/09:

14:43 Changeset [325] by bryan
More faithful to the exist layout necessary for module references within …
13:16 Changeset [324] by bryan
cleaner module loading - still dunno if they're in the right place
12:26 Changeset [323] by phil
Updated grid package artifacts.
11:36 Changeset [322] by bryan
This actually stores xquery docs ok, but the underlying database code is …
10:39 Changeset [321] by aharwood
10:39 Changeset [320] by aharwood

04/02/09:

19:27 Changeset [319] by bryan
This is a first stab at some lightweight code to replace the heavyweight …

03/02/09:

09:42 WikiStart edited by aharwood
(diff)

30/01/09:

16:00 Changeset [318] by allyn
moved controlled_vocabularies into its own project
15:53 Changeset [317] by allyn
added mindmap to (pre)CIM XSL
15:51 Changeset [316] by allyn
created dev0p1 branch
15:48 Changeset [315] by allyn
15:48 Changeset [314] by allyn
15:48 Changeset [313] by allyn
15:48 Changeset [312] by allyn
15:48 Changeset [311] by allyn
15:47 Changeset [310] by allyn
11:26 Changeset [309] by allyn
added basic XSL to extract info from freemind files

29/01/09:

15:49 Ticket #192 (Develop CMIP5 Questionnaire) created by charlotte
Develop a questionnaire to capture information about the models that …
14:14 Changeset [308] by phil
Updated gridspec.xsd
13:04 Changeset [307] by phil
Update grid package artifacts.

28/01/09:

15:14 Changeset [306] by allyn
cleaned up grids package
11:46 Changeset [305] by phil
Saved updates to gridspec XSD and example XML docs.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.